About Me

Hello everyone! We have essentially created this blog to keep our family & friends informed through out our journey of becoming parents! The more information we collect regarding the process of adoption the more stressful, restless & helpless we become; nonetheless, we know and are reminded that we are here to serve a much greater purpose! Again, thank you all for your support but most importantly your prayers. Blessings to you always, Matt & Jenn K.

5/30/2011

Getting on our horse and getting off our...

Have you ever heard of  "paralysis by analysis"? Where you just sit there and stare a problem until your eyes kind of go out of focus and your mind is lost in the sea of everything that needs to be done. Guys I think when our wives ask us what we're thinking and we say nothing, this is where we're at. But that's how I feel when I look at what we have left to do. Just the paperwork involved is pretty overwhelming. Sometimes I think it must be way easier to just get pregnant. Anyway  I think it's the perfect way to describe this whole process. There is so much to do that it just stuns you into stupidity. Stupid to the point were you would offend all the women who read this by saying paperwork is harder than pregnancy. But, NO!! I'm not that stupid. So I got up off my ..., pointed at the paperwork and said "YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!! Then I did the paperwork & I feel pretty good about it.

Happy Monday
        Matt 

No comments:

Post a Comment